sábado, 6 de febrero de 2010

Together Forever


It's been a long time. Yes, I missed you.

Remembering our greatest moments together, it was lifelong paradise. Four and a half years ago, Destiny put us in a single way. Just starting over at the cinema, watching a movie that eventually sucked. However, it didn't matter after all, Cupid simply did his job. In a seven-day span, we were both anxious. We were wondering if this was our momentum. I tried to keep my distance but it was completely impossible. So we reunited, and the relationship started.

As common couples do, we went back and forth within ourselves. At some point we decided to "call it quits", giving our lifestyles and duties, and a few misunderstandings... I will admit I cried at night sometimes, wondering if you'll never be with me again. I eventually moved on with my life, but in the love side, it was a downward spiral. I still mantain to this day my pride of being "I'm not an every ladies man for pleasure", and yes, I keep my distance whenever is convenient; but you are still here with me... My mind echoes your name in my head.

I'm happy the way you've been recently in these days, you reached the success always hoped for, and we encountered each other one more time. I don't know if you're fan of comic books, but do you realize the X-Men's Cyclops and Jean Grey in the picture? It's a wedding portrait! If you know their love/hate/passion/glory history, God put us in this way. I "proposed" to you, you gave me a response... and to be honest, I hope your decision will be the best positive way for our renewed relationship.

As the picture shows, this is what I want with you... We need each other. We comprehend each other. We understand each other, despite little disagreements. I have already decided; this is the homecoming of our longtime friendship.

It's very simple.

I don't wanna lose you again.

It's a brand new day for us... or separate ways.

I will move heaven and Earth to be together forever... with you.


Wherever you are, I still love you.

No hay comentarios: