lunes, 3 de enero de 2011

2011 --- Do or Fall!!!

It's been a long time, huh? First of all, Happy New Year to each and everyone of you, specially to my people from social networks (e.g.: Twitter, Facebook) that follow this blog and keep it up everyday, even during the long absence. Thank you all. :)

2010 was a wonderful year. It's a new life for me. An enviroment, a beautiful girlfriend, and signs of success all the time.

What about the business? It grows day by day. Over 650+ downloads and 44 mixes, and multiple thoughts worldwide. Yes, The album has been delayed for a while, but my hopes are still up.

2011 will be no different. For all my people thaht supported me, and are still supporting, my best wishes for you all. Let's keep dancing as the party keeps it up! :D

Khriz

1 comentario:

Nikkei-Girl dijo...

:) 2011 will be better. You0'll see!
Te amo mucho!